We pledge to our clients…
- To offer you the most qualified employees possible
- To immediately start working on filling staffing orders once we hear from you
- To work with you in order to fill specialty staffing requests
- To go well beyond the call of duty to help you in your business needs
- Your success is our passion
What we ask from our clients…
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment for Hughes Agency employees
- To give equal treatment to Hughes Agency employees
- To keep Hughes Agency employees in the jobs they are hired for
- To keep Hughes Agency employees off assignments they are not trained for
We require comprehensive knowledge and skill testing of all our applicants before we ever consider sending them to your company. It’s one more way we strive to send top notch employees to our clients. If you would like to take the test to see what your future and current employees must pass e-mail Kara for the login information.
Click on the link…Fill in the required three fields…once you’re logged in click on “Set Up Session”…follow the directions from there!
Click to Download – Hughes Timecard
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Hughes Agency is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of The Hughes Agency to ensure equal employment opportunity in all personnel actions taken. Therefore, selection and other employment related decisions will be made without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or other legally protected status.
We love all 3 of the Hughes people working here right now. Actually, we’re trying to figure out how we can keep all 3 as permanent employees. We only have 2 openings right now, but we’ll figure it out. I just wanted you to know that these 3 people are the best we’ve ever gotten from an agency, and we appreciate it so much. I think they are all happy working here, at least that’s what they’re telling me.
Thank you for the goodies, but mostly, thank you for the great people you sent our way.Kay O’Neal